Welcome

You have entered the universe of the Cosmogenesis Hexad; an upcoming novel series by the author T. L. Firth.

Tuesday, 1 September 2026

The Immortality Paradox Cover Design Reveal

 

Finally, I'm overjoyed to reveal the beautiful cover design for my debut novel coming on December the 1st this year. This entire year has been a dream come true, and to finally share the outstanding talent of artist Rein Lee in what she's done to bring my universe to life is an honour!

There are a lot of secrets in this cover, but I won't specify anything yet (simply that reading the novel will hopefully elucidate on any easter eggs). But this is the first major introduction into a universe that I've been imagining for a long time, and I couldn't be happier to be three months away from sharing it properly.

There are a lot more surprises to come over the next three months, and preorders for the novel open in November. Keep an eye out very soon for more updates!

T. L. Firth

No comments:

Post a Comment

E'blanche - Home of the Leonis Chapter

  Hemmed in by two freezing seas, populated by jagged, snow-capped mountains and blessed with acres and acres of pastured, agricultural land...